Monday, July 19, 2010

C is starting Kinder!

We have officially started Kindergarten!  C is very excited to start doing "schoolwork" again.  We started really early because she doesn't quite understand the concept of "summer vacation."  For C, there is no vacation from learning, and honestly, I like that. 

We'll be using the Charlotte Mason method.  I adore her educational philosophy, and truly they are the beliefs I have held all along.  I'm so glad that there are so many resources out there that follow her method.

I will try to post more regularly.  Even though I have records for everything on my computer, it will be nice to document in pictures along the way as well.  (I should have taken a pic of her first day!  I forgot!)

So, here's to the many more "little discoveries" that we will encounter this year!

No comments: