Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wee Movers & Shakers Class!

Today, while at base, I (out of the blue) dropped by the gym to see if they had any classes starting soon for preschool age. Luck would have it, one started this afternoon! It's a Wee Movers & Shakers class full of dancing, singing, and lots of physical exercise. I took her up to the class right away, then came back to pay. Carlee loved it! She'll be going 2 times a week. I'm excited for her. She'll enjoy getting out of the house. Due to uncooperative weather and having a newborn in the house, we haven't been getting out much. We're changing that now, though.

I also just finished making Carlee some shape manipulatives. I used my paper punches to punch out stars, circles, and squares out of 3 colors of cardstock. Then I laminated all of them... that was fun. heh. We'll be working on patterns and classifying. =) Eventually, I'll add more shapes and more colors.

2 comments:

mira said...

where'd you get the laminating sheets?

that class sounds right up her alley; i bet she'll love it.

Sheena said...

nex - by the kitchen counter foam liners =) I was going to tell you and forgot